Monday, January 23, 2012

Class Expectations

So, like I said in my last post, I am completely new at this whole Blogging thing, other than living on FaceBook, I am not very familiar with blogging. I am looking forward to learning all about it and becoming accustomed to something new and exciting. 

I am interested in a wide variety of topics, and am not picky at all. I am a huge traveler and love going to new places. I have done quite a bit of traveling, mainly to the same place, for example, I have been to Walt Disney World probably over 20 times. But I have also travelled to other places as well such as Aruba, New Hampshire, Canada, Bermuda, Maine, Virginia, New York, California, and Florida. 


I am a huge music lover! Music gets me through the day and my ever changing moods. LOL. Whether I am cleaning the house, doing yard work, at the gym, driving, or camping, my music goes with me! I love to listen to everything, but specifically love the country channel 102.5, Kiss 108, and Magic 106.7.

I am very interested in things that have to do with children, as I am a full time nanny during the week. I am always looking for new places to go to with them, and new toys and books to use with them. 

My mother is a huge computer person as she works on Hanscom AFB doing Cyber Security, so I have a wide vast amount of knowledge with computers. My father often calls us the computer geeks in the family. LOL!

But like I said previously, I am new to blogging and am very excited to learn something new!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lyndsay - How lucky are you that you have been to Disney world 20 times! I cannot wait to take my little girl, I haven't been since I was a child and I'm sure everything is bigger and better! How old are the children you nanny for? I am always in search of new books for my little one, she loves Matthew Van Fleet books, Heads, Tails, Cats to name a few. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin,
    Hey!! The girls I nanny are 4 and 5. They are the sweetest little girls. I got very lucky! We love the TAG books and arts and crafts. We have been lucky with the weather the past couple days, despite the snow, it has been 50-60 degrees so we have been able to play outside and get out of the house.

    ReplyDelete