Monday, January 23, 2012

Lyndsay Verrill IceBreaker

Hey everyone,


My name is Lyndsay Verrill and I am 22 years old. I am currently a full time online student at UMass Lowell. I am also a full time nanny for two amazing little girls. I am working towards and almost done with my bachelors degree in Criminal Justice. I am on traclk to graduate in about 3 more semesters.


I currently live in a beautiful home in Tewksbury, MA with my amazing boyfriend of 3 years. He is the love of my life and my best friend. I have known him my whole life, he was my neighbor. (I know... "awwww")


I am completely new to this whole Blogging thing, so please feel free to give me some advice along the way! I am looking forward to this class and learning new things! 

2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you! We live pretty close & are the same age! Congrats on the boy & and the home! I used to nanny, I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you as well Sam! I absolutely LOVE my job! I have the sweetest little girls that I watch. I never want to have to get a real job! =)

    ReplyDelete