Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hoping To Go On A Cruise This Year!

So I had a little bit of free time today and of course I immediately start searching for vacation ideas! LOL! I have been dying to go on a cruise, and my parents are looking for a family vacation idea for this year. It would be me and my boyfriend, my parents, and my 14 year old brother that go away, so I was thinking a cruise would be perfect! 

I watched on one of those TV shows (can't remember the name), the making of the Royal Carribean: Oasis of the Sea ship, and said that I wanted to go on a cruise on that ship no matter what! It is unreal the features that ship has! It has 24-25 restaurants, zip lining, a rock wall, ice skating, a carousel, etc. HOW COOL IS THAT!?!?! I found a 7 day cruise that leaves from Fort Lauderdale, Florida on my birthday, December 15th that is not to expensive. Of course now I have my heart set on that and am not going to be very flexible with doing anything else! Yikes!!

1 comment:

  1. Royal Caribbean is AMAZING! I have been on many cruises and they are by far the best. You will not feel like you are on a ship more like you are in a hotel or in a mall. There is so much to do.

    ReplyDelete