Thursday, March 1, 2012

TurboTax is the Bomb!

I am going to tell you about TurboTax since it is an extremely easy to use and important tool. I have been using TurboTax since 2009 to file my taxes each year. Doing your taxes can be one of the most stressful things to do every year, so anything that makes a stressful time more relaxing is a plus to me. 

When you create a profile on TurboTax it saves your information for future years tax returns. So this year when I logged in, it had all my employer information and all of my personal information already to go, which saves time. If anything has changed, you can easily hit edit and change your information and it will just remember it for next year. 

TurboTax has easy step by step tools that literally takes me no more than 20 minutes to file my taxes very year. I usually choose direct deposit, so from the time I sit down and start my taxes, my refund is usually deposited into my account 8-10 days later at the most. 

If you all have not tried TurboTax yet, I HIGHLY recommend it!!

www.turbotax.com

No comments:

Post a Comment