Thursday, March 1, 2012
Which book to read next....Hmmm
So I am a book freak and read all the time. I just finished reading The Help, which took me literally 4 days to read all 509 pages! I could not put it down! I told myself I wanted to read the book before I saw the movie and I hope to god the movie is just as good as the book was. I have so many books I need to read but I cannot decide which to start first!! I have The Hunger Games trilogy, but once I start that set I obviously cannot stop until I finish all three, so I am debating on whether to read another book called The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven first since it will be a short read, or jump right into the Hunger Games trilogy.. Hmmmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment