Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The cold that never goes away

So I know I am probably just whining, but, I feel as if mother nature is still making up for having a nice mild winter with all the sicknesses going around this year. I think more people have gotten the stomach bug, colds, and sore throats this year than any other past years. I am on my 5th cold since January, and it is not fun at all! This weather is messing with us, it is nice out so we wear sweatshirts one day and then it drops to the 30s the next. Our body temperatures are going crazy and weakening our immune systems!

We are constantly outside playing whenever possible, which I know the fresh air is good for you, but I feel like whenever we do, within a day or two, I am getting sick again.

If this is mother nature compromising with us, it is no fun! But on the contrary I would rather get a stuffy nose than shovel.  =)

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that everyone is getting sick! Germs are everywhere this winter. Colds and stomach bugs stink but I love having the nice weather.

    ReplyDelete