Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Styling My Webpage

The past few weeks have been really fun learning all about how much you can do with notepad and text/edit. It is amazing how much work and coding it takes to make one simple sentence. Throughout the past few weeks, I have created 4 html webpages via notepad. They are index.html, videos.html, images.html, and midterm.html.

It was a blast making a table in notepad for the midterm, it was much easier than I initially thought it would be, but once you get the hang of it, it is not so bad and becomes fun. We learned how to make the font larger or smaller, and bold or italics. I learned how to change the color of a paragraph as well.

I am excited for all that is to come and proud of myself for understanding everything thus far!

No comments:

Post a Comment